*Agency Nurses Needed*
Due to increase in demand, we are URGENTLY looking for Agency Nurses, to work within several different services based in South Wales. We are seeking RGN's, RMN's and RNLD's.
South Wales and Bristol, covering all areas
- Elderly Care homes
- Low Secure CAHMS units
- NHS (Ward, A&E, ITU)
- Learning Disabilities
Agency Nurse Pay rates £20 - £45 per hour depending on location and Client (enhanced rates for weekends and bank holidays)
The ideal Nurse candidate will have:
- Minimum 6 months post qualification clinical experience
- DBS online (although one can be done for you free if you don't have this)
- A passion for the health and social care sector
- Ideally be a driver with access to own transport
- Must be a resilient character, who can remain calm under pressure.
- NMC Registration
We are seeking Nurses to cover a number of different Clients including Elderly Care, Learning Disabilities and Mental health. We have availability within the NHS and with Private Clients outside of IR35 so LTD company Nurses are welcome to apply.
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Nurses:
- Working to care plans and risk assessments
- Working with policies and procedures as per company
- Benefits of working with us
As well as a dedicated consultant for your area you will get:
Earn up to £200 if you refer a friend and they are successful
Consultants who have a background in healthcare
Online rota system
Mandatory training provided Free
Employee uniform provided if required Free if required
We also offer Perk box incentives for Nurses who have been with us for the qualifying period.
*We are now also able to provide QCF and ILM qualifications in Health and Social care and management for those who would like to work towards it and don't already have this*
If this is something you would like to pursue, then please get in touch. We would love to hear from you!
We are all "UniquelyRemarkable" in our own ways, and Jonitson Healthcare works with Candidates and Clients to find that unique fit. All staff are experienced, and have worked within the health and social care sectors as well as recruitment and are passionate about what we do, matching the right person to the right role. We are CSSIW registered and registered with REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation)